Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey is discharged from hospital after being treated for a third time over a complication linked to the disease
- Published: Tuesday, 01 March 2016 08:55
- Pauline Cafferkey was taken by an RAF Hercules to the Royal Free Hospital, London, for the third time on Tuesday.
- Had been rushed to Glasgow's Queen Elizabeth University Hospital due to late complication from previous infection
- Health worker was first infected in December 2014 while working in Sierra Leone but was discharged a month later
- Royal Free Hospital conformed she was discharged by doctors and is not infectious to others after complication
- For more of the latest news on the Ebola virus and nurse Pauline Cafferkey visit...